Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Regarding Create of target to move conveyor belt in Mechanism

Hi, I would like to ask regarding the example "Example-06.d-Pick and place with laser sensor.rdk"r (.how to do your set up Target to allow the conveyor to keep moving. The target "Conveyormove". cause I am creating a new conveyor belt and I would like to know how it's been done.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rdk   Example-06.d-Pick and place with laser sensor.rdk (Size: 2.7 MB / Downloads: 423)
(07-19-2020, 05:45 AM)Timothychew Wrote: Hi, I would like to ask regarding the example "Example-06.d-Pick and place with laser sensor.rdk"r (.how to do your set up Target to allow the conveyor to keep moving. The target "Conveyormove". cause I am creating a new conveyor belt and I would like to know how it's been done.

Hello. 

What they did in the example your are refering to, they sat maximum and minimum to -500000->500000 of the moving joint. It makes it seems like it is moving forever, but it is actually not. 

To do so yourself when setting up your new conveyor belt put the min and maximum as seen below. 
Then define your target as the max or min values, but be aware if you dont have anything to pick items up from the conveyor it will seems like the items are floating in the air :) 

Best of luck with your project :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)