Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Related questions on RRS

I'm about to provide my robot with a RRS module to interface with RoboDK, but I haven't received a reply after sending an email to RRS and would like to ask a couple of questions.
1. Is there a charge for the RRS module?
2. Can you tell me how to get a reply from RRS or do you have any information to provide?
3. If I make the RRS module and follow the instructions, can I use it in RoboDK, is there any other steps needed?
Currently there is no charge when using RRS with RoboDK. However, some robot companies charge for the RRS library. We developed our RRS integration based on the Comau controller.

What robots are you planning to use? Do you have the RRS library?
(12-27-2023, 09:37 AM)Albert Wrote: Currently there is no charge when using RRS with RoboDK. However, some robot companies charge for the RRS library. We developed our RRS integration based on the Comau controller.

What robots are you planning to use? Do you have the RRS library?

I don't have the RRS library yet, I'm preparing to implement the RRS library for my robot to go in RoboDK, but I don't know how to do RRS at the moment, I didn't receive an email reply from RRS, can you provide relevant information or any other way of contacting the RRS people?