Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RoboDK - I/O stops robot program

Hello guys,

I'm having a problem with robot connection in RoboDK. I managed to ping, connect and somewhat run a program simontaniously on RoboDK and TMFlow. The problem appears whenever I try to controll the Digital Output. When the program is changing I/O, the program stops and I need to reconnect to robot manually.

RoboDK version: v5.3.5
Robot station: Omron TM12

Any idea on how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rdk   Quick Test.rdk (Size: 918.53 KB / Downloads: 204)
Also, in the Tools>Options>Drivers I tried to switch "Manage I/O with RoboDK when connected to a robot" but that didn't work either. In fact, this didn't even activate the I/O at all.
I'm supposed to have a call with an Omron representative on Friday regarding a similar issue.
I'll let you know if I find anything.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

I am currently experiencing a similar issue with RoboDK version v5.5.4 and the Omron TM12 robot station. Despite attempting to program control I/O and utilize RoboDKApi I/O control, both methods unexpectedly result in disconnection. Please let me know if there have been any updates or solutions regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance.