Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RoboDK Python - step by step like the trackbar?

Hi all. 

I have a setup, where I am using offset programming, i.e. instead of having 40 targets, I have like 7 positions, and I use the offset commands to adjust So the program is like the attachment "1". 

I.e. to pick up the stack 1, I using a def PickStack(target) below, which then takes all the stacks from another call. 
All is great, and I like the new way of programming in RoboDK using Python..... But... :) 

Question: 1) Can I get the trackbar?

So how do I get the way of trace back quickly with a trackbar, when implementing the code in Python. Can I use the program pointer inside the script to go step by step or step back?
(06-09-2021, 08:30 AM)clh Wrote: Hi all. 

I have a setup, where I am using offset programming, i.e. instead of having 40 targets, I have like 7 positions, and I use the offset commands to adjust So the program is like the attachment "1". 

I.e. to pick up the stack 1, I using a def PickStack(target) below, which then takes all the stacks from another call. 
All is great, and I like the new way of programming in RoboDK using Python..... But... :) 

Question: 1) Can I get the trackbar?

So how do I get the way of trace back quickly with a trackbar, when implementing the code in Python. Can I use the program pointer inside the script to go step by step or step back?

Just to clear it out, but that was my older account. Now it is christian.hansen :) Thanks in advance. I will go ahead and delete the clh account.
Hi,

The trackbar is not available when using Python, unfortunately.
You can indeed use VSCodium debug mode in Step by Step, but that's it. And no, you can't go back that way.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel