Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RoboDK USB dongle license isn't working

Hi everyone

I bought a ROBODK in some computers the ROBODK is working well and in some it doesn't.

I tried to reset the USB ports by Device manager in one computer it is work but in another computer not.

In another computer the BIOS recognize the USB dongle(the light of the dongle turn on) but when the windows startup the windows doesn't recognize him (the light turn off).

How can i deal with this problem? how can i resolve it?

Thanks 

Michael
Does the same computer and port work with other USB drives? (for example a flash drive, mouse or other peripheral)
(06-05-2023, 06:33 PM)Albert Wrote: Does the same computer and port work with other USB drives? (for example a flash drive, mouse or other peripheral)

Yes..of course
(06-06-2023, 05:48 AM)michaellu36 Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 06:33 PM)Albert Wrote: Does the same computer and port work with other USB drives? (for example a flash drive, mouse or other peripheral)

Yes..of course

Do you have any idea?
It could be related to missing USB drivers or blocked ports for specific purposes. The default Windows drivers should work.

The RoboDK USB dongle is used as an HID device (Human Interface Device).

If we are unable to solve this issue you can better contact us by email and we can give you a Network or Standalone license instead.
(06-07-2023, 06:44 AM)Albert Wrote: It could be related to missing USB drivers or blocked ports for specific purposes. The default Windows drivers should work.

If we are unable to solve this issue you can better contact us by email and we can give you a Network or Standalone license instead.

Thanks..

Maybe do you knew this commans?:
haspdinst.exe –remove

(06-07-2023, 06:44 AM)Albert Wrote: It could be related to missing USB drivers or blocked ports for specific purposes. The default Windows drivers should work.

Thanks..

Maybe do you knew this commans?:
haspdinst.exe –remove
I'm not familiar with this command but I assume you should attach the USB device, not remove it.

I talk to my customer, he doesn't interested in "Network or Standalone license instead", he like to get solution to his USB dongle.

Maybe do you have updated drivers for specific USB dongle and specific computer "Lenovo ThinkStation P620"?
We don't have such drivers. The RoboDK USB dongle license should work on Windows by default with generic HID drivers. No special drivers should be installed.

It is better if you contact us by email so we can find a solution.