Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RoboDK download for Nvidia Jetson

Hi, has someone tried installing RoboDK on a Nvidia Jetson Orin Nano or other Jetson ? I would appreciate some inputs one how you achieved it since there is no download for it on the RoboDK download page. Thanks !
You can download RoboDK for the Nvidia Jetson Nano here:
https://robodk.s3.amazonaws.com/download...son.tar.gz

This is a special build for Nvidia Jetson devices which takes advantage of CUDA cores.
I tried that download as I have found it in an older post, but I get an error concerning OpenGL 3.0. You can see further details on the attached pictures. It looks like there is a problem with the OpenGL shaders. RoboDK opens and the menus are working, but there is no display of robots, parts, ets on the screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This issue is related to graphics card driver. Can you try updating your graphics card driver?
My graphic card driver is updated to most recent version for Jetson Orin Nano. 

I found something in the .glsl files. (see attached picture) -> medp is used instead of mediump as the error i get in the terminal : QGLShader::compile(Vertex): 0(10) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected identifier, expecting reserved word "highp" or reserved word "lowp" or reserved word "mediump" or reserved word "superp" at token "medp"

I tried modifying the .glsl files with mediump instead of medp, but I still get the same error.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you provide an update on resolving the issue related to running RoboDK on my Nvidia Jetson Orin Nano ?
I'm sorry for the delays. We currently don't have a solution. Did you try using the installer for the Rasperry Pi on the Jetson Nano?
I tried every installer available and they all don't work on my Jetson Orin Nano.
(01-09-2024, 06:11 PM)zakarymh Wrote: I tried every installer available and they all don't work on my Jetson Orin Nano.

For what is worth, we are experiencing the same issues in jetson nano, jetson orin nano, and jetson agx orin. We do not have an issue in rasperry pi 4 variants.