Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RoboDK information

Hello All 

I am New to RoboDK and I want to learn RobDK software. 

Before starting this i have few doubts for these i request for your help and suggestions.  

1) How the software differ from other Simulation tools (Robcad , Process Simulate )
2) What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of RoboDK software.
3) Which are the companies are using RoboDK software and for which applications.
4) Are there any requirements in the industries with RoboDk knowledge.  
5) How much time it will take to learn the software. 
6) What level of Python Language dose it required to do OLP
Hi mss93373, 

I hope you are well. 

I will answer some of your questions quickly, 
but as I'm a member of the RoboDK Team, there's some question I can't answer unbiasedly, I'll leave them blank. 

1) ---
2) Easy to Use and Affordable ---
3) You can see some success stories on our blog.
4) No sure to understand what you mean. 
5) If you follow our YouTube channel and take the time to read the documentation, you should be able to have a good understanding of what's going on within a week or two. Afterward, it's like any other technical software, you can push it and twist it in different directions to achieve new results, I'm still discovering new ways of using it every day. 
6) None is required to generate OLP. Most of our users have no idea how to code in Python. But that doesn't mean that I do not recommend trying it. If you have a basic understanding of how code works in general, you can modify your post-processor so that the program generated by RoboDK fits exactly the needs of that "specific project".  You can also use the Python API to create some custom tools in RoboDK's environment. 
In other words, you don't need it, but if you are the kind of person that likes to push things, that part is cool. 

Jeremy