Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RoboDK show There is no solution for requested position

After checking the function of "Use Controller Kinematics Using robot controller kinematics" in UR5 panel parameters button. I am unable to drag the TCP frame to move the UR robot anymore as shown in Fig1. 

Besides, I also cannot change the coordinates of Tool Frame with respect to Reference Frame to change the robot posture. RoboDK will show 'There is no solution for requested position" at left corner of roboDK main interface, as shown in attached Fig2.

Please help me identify why this problem is occurring

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you have the same issue if you uncheck the option to use the Controller kinematics?

Can you provide the RDK project file?
(01-31-2024, 11:37 AM)NoAlbert Wrote: Do you have the same issue if you uncheck the option to use the Controller kinematics?

Can you provide the RDK project file?

No. These problem only happen after checking the Controller kinematics.
attachment is my project file after impoerting the .urp file(UR robot controller generated)

Attached Files
.rdk   UR5platform.rdk (Size: 2.16 MB / Downloads: 49)
I fixed the issue with the RDK project attached. You just have to set Theta 6 to 180 deg and the Tool RZ rotation to 0. See the attached image.

We improved the UR robots recently so this issue does not happen anymore. Just make sure you take the latest version of the Universal Robots from our library if you load the URP controller kinematics.

Attached Files
.rdk   UR5platform-v2.rdk (Size: 2.16 MB / Downloads: 52)