Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Robot Driver for CPR Mover6

Hello, 

First of all, I'd like to thank you for this great simulation program!

I am taking part in a student research internship project at my university and we wish to create an educational platform including the CPR Mover6 and RoboDK to enable students to write robot programs and manipulate a robot remotely from their home, in the event of another pandemic. 

However, I find I am unable to connect the CPR Mover6 robot to RoboDK as there isn't a robot driver for it in the directory. I read in another thread that a post processor can be used to operate the robot, but I am unable to find that too, as it doesn't appear on the list. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, 
Rowan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't think we have either a post-processor nor a driver for this robot.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(01-17-2022, 09:08 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I don't think we have either a post-processor nor a driver for this robot.

Jeremy

Very well. I'll see what I can do. 

Thank you,
Rowan
Send me an email, I can send you some material for you to build your own post-processor and potentially your own driver.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(01-24-2022, 01:49 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Send me an email, I can send you some material for you to build your own post-processor and potentially your own driver.

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy, 

I have sent you the requested email. Any material will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Rowan
Just answered you.

Jeremy