Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Solidworks Plugin - Load curves / Auto setup Issues

Hi All,

New to RDK here. I have been trying to explore the Solidworks plugin, facing some issues. 

1. When I use the plugin to load curves and hit the checkmark, I automatically lose the pedestal that I have in my station in RDK. 
2. Even though I have the object already in my station in RDK, once I load curves I lose the work object as well and the path is generated in the wrong location.

Can someone please advise on how to maintain correct work object path orientation and location with respect to the robot? I have attached a small GIF that shows the issue I am facing.
Hi HPatil,

Your Gif doesn't seem to be attached to your post.

1 - You need to go to the plugin "Settings" and uncheck "Overide". I would also recommend changing the name between the import.

2 - You should also enter the name of the reference frame you which to import the part/path to.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Gif added above.
Hi HPatil,

Did you try the steps I suggested?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel