Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staubli S6 Post Processor Errors While Writing 5 Axis Toolpath App

Hello,

Working with Staubli TX90L and CS8C Controller. when I try to generate program what is 2 axis (movements only X and Y) the program generates with no problems and controller is able to run as well (Thanks to Albert's help)
attached station includes 5 axis toolpath I am trying to generate but it gives me the error shown on the attached picture. Do you guys have any idea what the issue could be? 

Thank you in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rdk   TX90L CS8C STATION.rdk (Size: 2.73 MB / Downloads: 29)
We were able to reproduce this issue. We'll be fixing this with the next release in less than a week.
Thank you, Sir!
Hello Albert,

Should I be waiting for the 5.8 version of RoBodk to be released?

Thank you!
This issue should have been fixed already with the latest version of RoboDK. At least with the latest Windows version.
Hi Albert,

The posting problem is fixed and thank you so much, now the next issue (and hopefully this ends) I am facing is that my controller runs on S5 and I'm using post processor for S6. I guess when there are too many points, RoboDK splits the application and calls them when their time comes, which does not seem to work on S5, I am willing to deal with running the applications manually, but even the split applications, things like 8000 line code in DTX file seems to be too much for the controller/pendant to process so freezes, no error code nothing it just freezes pendant screen, is there any way I can set a limit of max lines per portion of the program in the post processor? specifically for Staubli S6

Thank you!
It is better if you can contact us to customize the Staubli_S6 post processor to automatically split long programs:
https://robodk.com/contact

This is not so straightforward. If will help if you can send Staubli program samples that include program calls to subprograms.