Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staubli TX90L CS8C With RoboDK

Hello Albert,

I figured it out!
Apparently, I was changing the name of the folder when uploading the application on the controller drive.
as a random test, I made a copy of the application that would run with no problems and changed the name of it. It for sure did not run and gave me the same error that could not create a directory for it. then I went back and kept track of all the names in the application and sure enough that did the trick

then I encountered the problem where the controller found an error in the code and went back to one of your first replies to take the spindle rpm and tool lines out, I did that too and it ran the application without any issues.

one last thing which was a minor problem, the controller did not like symbols like underscores and such in the name so I had to change the names manually to make it run, but it RUN!

Thanks for all your help!

Now, two separate notes, I was finally granted access and purchased the educational license. One slightly problematic thing for me is the 1000 line count that it allows me. Are there any options in between the edu license and the professional license, to pay a bit more and be allowed to have bigger applications posted?

and the last thing is, if you are able to help me edit the post processor, to ignore the spindle speed and tool numbering when posting?

Thank you again and looking forward to your reply!
Excellent! Thank you for letting us know. We'll remove the underscore from the allowed program name characters for the Staubli S6 controllers.

You can send us an email with your specific request regarding licensing (mention this thread) and we can try to offer different options.