Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Staubli post processor bug
#1
Dear RoboDK team,

I found a bug in the VAL3 post and need your attention. 

Setup: RDK5.2 win 64
Robot: Staubli XT60, CS8 fw 7.11.2
Post: Staubli VAL3

File: attached

Problem: running the main program gives me the attached python error. Running the individual task (WPB1..3) on robot, works well. 

Thank you if you fix the post for me!

Regards,
Eduard


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rdk   BatteryTIGweldingCell_1.rdk (Size: 372.33 KB / Downloads: 20)
#2
Hello Eduard,

You can try the Staubli VAL3 simplified. This post should work when there is more than one reference frame.
#3
(07-29-2021, 05:22 PM)Vineet Wrote: Hello Eduard,

You can try the Staubli VAL3 simplified. This post should work when there is more than one reference frame.

Hello Vineet,

thank you for your suggestion, but I already tried in the first place. All of VAL3 posts. And I have the same problem. One of them (I think the simplified) worked, but did not created the links between battery centerpoints. 
When I export just the individual battery reference frames (all three) they are working on robot, but the main program (linking together) not.
#4
We just updated RoboDK to fix this bug. In short, the post processor you are using does not support using more than one reference or tool in the same program. You should use the Staubli VAL3 simplified post processor instead.
  




Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)