Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TM5 and 2F-140 Force Feedback Application

Hi,

I am trying to simulate a TM5 robot with a 2F-140 gripper to pick and assemble a component using force feedback and was wondering if the simulation of this process would be possible with RoboDK and then later to the actual robot outside simulation.
With RoboDK you can output a nominal path programmed according to your 3D models. You should be able to simulate and program your TM robot to move along this nominal path. When you have a force/torque sensor you should enable the sensor to make the robot motion behave according to certain fine-tuned parameters, which trigger modifications to this nominal path.

Do you have more information about how the force/torque should be configured?
(08-29-2022, 10:13 AM)Albert Wrote: With RoboDK you can output a nominal path programmed according to your 3D models. You should be able to simulate and program your TM robot to move along this nominal path. When you have a force/torque sensor you should enable the sensor to make the robot motion behave according to certain fine-tuned parameters, which trigger modifications to this nominal path.

Do you have more information about how the force/torque should be configured?

No, I am not so sure how to complete the task as I am not familiar with coding or the software. The specificity of the task involves fitting a tube held by the gripper into 2 brackets as seen below in the image with the starting positions being randomised with slight offsets of +/-10mm in 6 DOF.

Attached Files Image(s)

Any updates or help on this?
How you program the TM robot depends on the sensor you use.

Do you have any documentation related to the sensor? Do you have any program examples?