Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TurnOff or spedd up the "Checkig Feasibility"

Hello,

Is there any option to speed up the "Checking Feasibility" when we update a command? (Machining or 3D printing)
We have an enqurier how want to made big 3D printing parts with robot. The parts are customised parts for automotive these are bigger thet 1m.
He get the G-code from a special 3D printing sotfware and the RoboDK read it fine but when we try to see the simulation the Chechkig Feasibility is more than 1 hour, and if we change anything, it's starting again... is there any option to speed up it?

Tibi
You could change this tolerance:
  1. Select Tools-Options
  2. Select the Motion tab
  3. Change the maximum path step (mm) from 1 mm to 2 mm or more.
This will cut programs in smaller steps. However, you may not see a huge performance increase if your points are very close to each other.

Do you have a sample project? We can better take a look.
Hi Albert,

Thanks tha fast answer. I tested it, but I don't see big difference in the checking.
I send a test file for you in mail.

Thanks!

Tibi
Another method would be to change the "Allow a tool Z rotation of +/-" from 180 to 0.
But that would prevent RDK from using the "Optimization parameters" to avoid singularity, joint limits, or reach limits.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel