Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Uncompiled Stäubli Driver

Hello

Is it possible to get the uncompiled apistaubli.exe-Driver to work with it? I would like to try to get the digital outputs working, since they are not implemented yet and I would need those.

Thanks
We don't usually share the source code of our drivers. What code do you usually use to change digital outputs of the robot?

We can implement it on the official driver.
(05-19-2021, 12:31 PM)Albert Wrote: We don't usually share the source code of our drivers. What code do you usually use to change digital outputs of the robot?

That would be great!

Stäubli has following 4 functions in Stäubli VAL3:

Code:
num dioGet(dio IOName)
num dioSet(dio IOName, num nValue)
num aioGet(aio IOName)
num aioSet(aio IOName, num nValue)

IOName can simply be provided as string. The given string has to be a name of a link, which has to be set manually in the stäubli controller (so not the work of the driver).

If you can provide me a driver with those lines included as sending commands for robolink.getDI,getAI,setDO,setAO I can test this and give you a quick feedback if it works.
(05-19-2021, 01:33 PM)JanisP Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 12:31 PM)Albert Wrote: We don't usually share the source code of our drivers. What code do you usually use to change digital outputs of the robot?

That would be great!

Stäubli has following 4 functions in Stäubli VAL3:

Code:
num dioGet(dio IOName)
num dioSet(dio IOName, num nValue)
num aioGet(aio IOName)
num aioSet(aio IOName, num nValue)

IOName can simply be provided as string. The given string has to be a name of a link, which has to be set manually in the stäubli controller (so not the work of the driver).

If you can provide me a driver with those lines included as sending commands for robolink.getDI,getAI,setDO,setAO I can test this and give you a quick feedback if it works.

Hello Albert, I'm also interested in this function. And if it is possible the timer function as well. Could you add all digital inputs and outputs of a CS8 ontroller to the driver? 
Thank you!