Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Version 5.3.3 RoboDK Ubuntu 22.04

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently working on a project that requires RoboDK version 5.3.3 for Linux (Ubuntu 22.04). I've been searching for this specific version, but I haven't been able to locate it. If anyone could kindly provide a download link or guide me on where I can find it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Best regards,
(09-29-2023, 09:42 AM)A.32 Wrote: Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently working on a project that requires RoboDK version 5.5.3 for Linux (Ubuntu 22.04). I've been searching for this specific version, but I haven't been able to locate it. If anyone could kindly provide a download link or guide me on where I can find it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Best regards,
Please contact us by email for requests related to specific versions:
https://robodk.com/contact
I have sent an email with a request regarding version 5.5.3 for Ubuntu 22.04 but i I haven't received what I was looking for yet because I'm still waiting for a response to my email
I'm unable to find any requests with your account. Did you use the same email you used to log into the RoboDK Forum?
I use my institutional email ***@studenti.unimore.it
I just got back to you by email. I'll obfuscate your email address to make sure you don't receive spam.
I have just replied to you via email.