Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Warning: Can't filter target at instruction...

Hello all,

I'm running into an issue with RoboDK that I am hoping you can help me with. Attached is a photo of the warnings I am getting (would not allow me to attach the project).

I am Running RoboDK 4.0.2
Within the project I have a calibrated UR5 robot (with the accurate kinematics ON)

I am have defined several targets within a reference frame, and am attempting to create a program that instructs the robot to perform linear moves between them. My goal is to change the reference frame of these targets so that I may effectively rotate the movement sequence and create UR scripts that perform the movements at each of the defined reference frames. However, when I right-click on my program and click 'generate robot program as...' I get several warnings in the program generation summary. The software seems to have a problem filtering all of the targets associated with linear-move instructions. Joint targets don't seem to cause a problem.

After closing the generation summary, RoboDK generates a valid script that will run on the UR, however the robot does not seem to be accurately moving to the defined targets. The movements are close, but not exactly where they should be. It appears that software is not using the calibration filter file. The other part of the program (that consists of a robot machining project) seems to work perfectly.

Any idea why this is happening and how I can remedy it?

Thanks for any help.