Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wiiboox Two FDM Printer

Hi
I just download Tryal Robodk and find fantastic if I could insert in the robot library my robot. It is a robot that I developed in Solidworks, 5 step motors, for small Companies that can not paying for professional robots.
If I can insert my robot in Robodk, I will buy the license. Can I?
Hi Edgardkm,

I would need to take a look at, at least, a 2D sketch of the robot to tell you if it's possible or not.
Can you link that here?

Jeremy
Can you give an email to send you the 2D design?
Thanks
Edgard
Hi Edgar,
I was in CC of the last email you received from us.

Use this email address to send me the 2D sketch.

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy
I already sent 2D drawing to Danielle. Any question about the robot just let me know, please.
Edgard
Hi Jeremy
Any news about my robot?
Edgard
Hi Edgard,

What exactly is your goal here?
Looking at the 2D sketch, this looks more like a hobbyist robot than anything professional.
As we do not have a Wizzard for 5 axis robots, we need to set up the kinematic in the background. Does it make any sense from a business standpoint to add that to our library?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy
I know the robot looks like a hobbyist robot, but works good and can make a lots of simple tasks we have in small Companies. Small Companies will never buy a professional robot like Kuka or ABB. I would like to add this robot only in the software we will buy, not in your regular library. I have this robot made in Solidworks and if you help us to add in our RobotDK, that we will buy, will be very nice. I already have some robots asked for some small Companies. None Robot Company is helping these small Companies.
Please, think carefully if you can help us.
Thank you
Edgard
Hi Edgar,

I'll forward the information to the right person, but I can't guarantee anything.
In the meantime, if you can send us the 3D model (step) of the robot, that would be helpful.
we also need the measurement to build the DH table.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy
I will do that.
Thank you
Edgard