Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

exception handling message output code verification

Hello, I control the robot 6-axis robot by moving the tcp in robodk, and when I move the tcp beyond the robot's range of operation, I confirmed that the message 'there is no solution for the requested position' is output at the bottom of the robodk interface.
As far as I know, only the message at the bottom is output if it is showMessage(_, false) in robodk's api, and if it is showMessage(_, true), a pop-up window will appear. 
What I really want to do is that when the message 'there is no solution for the requested position' is output, I want to perform a specific task, so I want to know the code part where the message 'there is no solution for the requested position' is output. I would appreciate your help.
Do you mean you get this message when running through the API? If so, I recommend you to run your program step by step to know the exact spot where the robot is unable to reach the target.

The messages shown at the status bar (bottom) can be generated through the API or by other commands (also when using the user interface). For example, running a simulation will create many notification messages in the status bar.