Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

problem running program on ur5

I have a problem generating the program that I have made in RoboDK and passing it to my UR5e robot.
When generating the robot program and running it on my UR controller, it doesn't work properly for me like it does on RoboDk.
Attached file, the program would be the "MAIN PROGRAM".

Attached Files
.rdk   PIEZA PRUEBA 010422.rdk (Size: 7.24 MB / Downloads: 222)
I believe the main program is missing the set tool instruction. 
Try the joined version and let me know if that fix the issue.

Attached Files
.rdk   PIEZA PRUEBA 010422.rdk (Size: 7.24 MB / Downloads: 216)
Still not working. It only works using the "Universal Robot" post processor instead of "Universal Robot URC". The problem is that with the "Universal Robot" post processor it generates a script for me instead of a ".ur" program.
Can you better explain the issues you have when you use the Universal_Robots_URP post processor?

You should see a script line set_tcp which should update the tool as you execute the program.
Verify that the robot does not push excessively in pick-up place positions, thereby creating unwanted forces that can cause protective stops. Re-teach relevant waypoints for higher precision.
Quote:it doesn't work properly for me like it does on RoboDk

Can you be a bit more precise on exactly what doesn't work as it should? What are the behavior you are observing on the real robot. 

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

I attached a picture of my program.   The function to change the frame before executing each "Prog1" is not recognized by my UR5e controller.

I attached a picture of my program.   The function to change the frame before executing each "Prog1" is not recognized by my UR5e controller.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)