Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

problem with license

hi! 
Got some strange trouble- my friend bought a study version of robodk for me, but when i put a license  key i saw a trial version  message in a top of a screen (left corner of robodk window) and also that there are 29 days left…. 
What happened?
Educational licenses are sold to universities only. You probably got a message confirming the refund and the license revoked. Send us an email with more information about how you want to use your license and we can let you know if you are entitled to purchasing educational licenses.
(09-14-2021, 09:10 AM)Albert Wrote: Educational licenses are sold to universities only. You probably got a message confirming the refund and the license revoked. Send us an email with more information about how you want to use your license and we can let you know if you are entitled to purchasing educational licenses.

The bottom line is that my friend wanted to try to build a large 3D printer based on a robot. And I advised him to try, while there is still no robot to learn in ROBODK on an educational license. As I understand it, only universities have the right to acquire such a license.

I have a request - can you then return the payment for the program? And then I look like an idiot in front of him ....
OR _ IF IT POSSIBLE - let me use this license for learinng robodk - basicly. thats what i wanted from the very begginig
The refund is processed at the same time your license is revoked. You should see the refund within 7 business days.

It is better if you contact us by email and explain your project. We can probably give you an extension.