Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CAN NOT CONNECT ROBODK TO FANUC M-20iA

hello,
i have a couple of problems regarding connecting robodk last version to the fanuc m-20iA with the controller of R-30iB.
1-When I try to connect them by the connect to robot from the tool bar i use the IP and FANUCPCDK as the driver and the label change to green and says that it is ready.
but i cannot transfer any program to the robot because in the python file at the last line there is double space behind it and when i delete it again it regenerated as the same.

2-I also tried to use fanucpcdk.exe from the ROBODK file location in drive c of computer and i connect them from there and take to position of the tool but i was not able to send any commands.
3-i also tried filezilla and other ftp connections and i can only upload some files to it and run them manually,hence this way is the only possible way for me.
4- i also tried to write my python code from the generated file which i have mentioned in part(1) by my self but it didnt run properly i used Fanuc_RJ3_DripFeed as my post processor because it was the only one which works but i always face this issue 

The issue with sending programs to the robot automatically from RoboDK was fixed 2 days ago.

Updating RoboDK to the latest version should fix this issue:
https://robodk.com/download
(03-19-2021, 10:48 PM)Albert Wrote: The issue with sending programs to the robot automatically from RoboDK was fixed 2 days ago.

Updating RoboDK to the latest version should fix this issue:
https://robodk.com/download
dear Albert,
thanks for your reply.
i think the update still have some issues.
first,when i open my project another project called station(a) opens and when i close it the programs stop working.

second problem which i have to mentioned is that i still have problem with sending my program to robot.

You probably activated the Chip8plugin demonstration. You can disable this plugin by following these steps:
  1. Select Tools-Plug-Ins
  2. Double click on Plugin-Chip8-OpenGL and any other plugins you may have activated.
(03-23-2021, 05:48 PM)Albert Wrote: You probably activated the Chip8plugin demonstration. You can disable this plugin by following these steps:
  1. Select Tools-Plug-Ins
  2. Double click on Plugin-Chip8-OpenGL and any other plugins you may have activated.

hello dear Albert
I deactivate all plugins but i have still the same problems. on running my files