Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't generate robot program - NameError path_posts is not defined

When trying to generate a robot program from my RoboDK program, I get an error from python:
[Image: Cgnqp5l.png]
This happens while using "Generate robot program", "Generate robot program as.." and "Send program to robot".
I am using RoboDK 5.0.0
To fix this problem, i have tried to:
-Reinstall RoboDK,
-Reinstall python,
-Upgrade python to 3.8 (3.7 was installed previously)

Can you tell me if I am doing something wrong, or how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Joost
Hi Joost,

Thank you for letting us know. The Omron post processor should work and it should give you the same result with your version.

In any case, we just fixed this issue with the latest version of RoboDK updated yesterday.

Albert
Hello RoboDK community,

I am writing here on behalf of my customer.
He faces the same error of this post.

-Environment: Win PC, TM5-900 connected via Ethernet, RoboDK ver. 5.5.3 and using a trial license
-Our customer’s goal: Our customer’s goal: Run TM5-900 sent from RoboDK programs via FTP
-Confirmed: ping command OK, Omron Remote” postprocessor selected, the Listen node is in running, Modbus is activated

Hope someone could help us solve this issue.

Best,
[attachment=3887 Wrote:Hiroe pid='14070' dateline='1671147872']Hello RoboDK community,

I am writing here on behalf of my customer.
He faces the same error of this post.

-Environment: Win PC, TM5-900 connected via Ethernet, RoboDK ver. 5.5.3 and using a trial license
-Our customer’s goal: Our customer’s goal: Run TM5-900 sent from RoboDK programs via FTP
-Confirmed: ping command OK, Omron Remote” postprocessor selected, the Listen node is in running, Modbus is activated

Hope someone could help us solve this issue.

Best
I added the attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This post processor allows you to connect to the robot remotely using an automatically generated Python script.

For this post processor to work you need to use the source code of the same post processor. I just sent it to you by email.
I received the source code, thank you.
This may be a very basic question, but could you elaborate on how to use it?
Do I need to modify it by the user, or is it OK to just replace it on C drive?
Yes, you can replace the original file by the one we provided.

Code generation is automatic if you use the same post processor. The Omron-Tecman remote post processor generates a new Python script that will automatically run the program on the robot. The computer needs to be connected to the robot for the program to run.