Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Connection Fault with Yaskawa

Hello, 

I still have a problem with the connection between RoboDK and the Roboter. 
As you see in the photos, the Ip address of Robot 192.168.1.31, and for my computer 192.168.1.45. 
Pinging is OK. all firewalls are deactivated. 
Hint: i set the Debug_Print=true

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Otto,

Did you look at this section of the documentation:
https://robodk.com/doc/en/Robots-Motoman.html#Motoman

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(01-19-2021, 03:53 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Hi Otto,

Did you look at this section of the documentation:
https://robodk.com/doc/en/Robots-Motoman.html#Motoman

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you for your Answer. Yes, I did and I followed the instructions step by step but unfortunately no benefits. 

Otto
Hello, you said you turned Debug_Print=True so I assume you know how to edit the config file, could you post a screenshot of the begining of the driver log, you can completely reset the driver by double clicking disconnect in the connection panel.
Hi Philip,

Please find the attached files. I hope I posted the write one ;-)

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It appears the controller isn't responding to initial request to make sure the robot exists, do you know what controller your using with the robot? (DX100,DX200,YRC1000,etc)
(01-20-2021, 05:38 PM)Phillip Wrote: It appears the controller isn't responding to initial request to make sure the robot exists, do you know what controller your using with the robot? (DX100,DX200,YRC1000,etc)

The Controller is DX100
The Robot is MH50

I already sent the (All.PRM) to Motoman and they activated the Ethernet-Parameter for me.
So now when I ping the IP address of the Controller, I get correctly the feedback from the controller.

But The connection failed.

Thank you ..
(01-20-2021, 05:38 PM)Phillip Wrote: It appears the controller isn't responding to initial request to make sure the robot exists, do you know what controller your using with the robot? (DX100,DX200,YRC1000,etc)

Hi Philip, 

DO you have an idea how can I solve this issue? 
Thank you 
Otto
(02-02-2021, 10:40 AM)Otto_Scho Wrote:

Hi Philip, 

DO you have an idea how can I solve this issue? 
Thank you 
Otto

Reading manuals for motoman robots I see a note that the serial communication needs to be disabled for ethernet communication to work, this is done by setting parameter FD077 to 1 and FD078 to 1. Can you verify the value on the controller?