Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Constant SetSpeed with NC-File

Hello !

We have generated a NC-Code with Solidworks.
Now I am looking for a solution to maintain the speed continuously. 
The value of the SetSpeed changes a lot and I would like to continuously maintain constistens speed.

My questions/guesses about this:
Is RoboDK doing this over the postprocessor ?
Is it related to the path direction or curvature ?

Is there a setting for setting a fixed value and no need to correct each SetSpeed individually ?

Thanks
If you start from an NC file, the speed changes are part of the NC file, so SolidWorks is responsible.

You can prevent those from being part of the end program by selecting "Tools"->"Options"->"Program"->"Skip speed changes in program".

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Thank you!

Now I've got another problem.
I have around 14.000 lines
So I tried it like in the doc "Split large robot Programs"
1000 lines per Program Call...
Should get 14 Programs...
After "generate program" I just get two generatet programs with the first 2000 lines.

Markus
Are you sure you just get the 2 programs, or they are the only one automatically opened in VSCodium.

Go to C:\Users\XXX\Documents\RoboDK and see if the other files aren't there.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

I only get the hole code if I'm not splitting it.
If I'm splitting the program, VSCodium is just giving me the two parts of the hole program.

The folder just includes one big file with the code. But I need to split it myself.
Isn't really efficient...
Ok, I tried a bit and found out the folder was changed when RoboDK was installed.
So I have to apologize and
Thnak you !

Sometimes the code isn't generated right.
Today I just had to generate the code like 2 to 4 times until it modificated right.

Markus
That's strange.
If you can figure a pattern that would help us narrow down the bug, let us know.

Jeremy