Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create Program Call Instruction In Matlab
Hello,

I want to automatically generate a program with the Matlab Api for RoboDK. The program shall contain some movements and program calls as shown in the picture. I already managed to create the movement commands with Matlab but I'm struggling with the program calls marked in red.
I saw that the command RunInstruction might be helpful but I think its only part of the Python Api and not usable for Matlab. 
Is there a way to achieve this?

You can use the RunInstruction command on your program Item with Mathlab:
https://github.com/RoboDK/RoboDK-API/blo...tem.m#L903

Are you encountering issues with this function call on Matlab?
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our YouTube Channel.
Hi Sam,

it seems that the files Robolink.m and RobolinkItem.m which are installed at our institute were missing some lines including the RunInstruction section.
I first updated the version of RoboDK to 5.5.2-1 but the lines were still missing. I don't know if that is a mistake of our IT or that this version of RoboDK comes without the updated Matlab files.
I then fixed the files by just copying the code of the Github files you send me. The RunInstruction command works fine now.
Thank you :)