Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Curve follow project

Hello, I encountered a problem: I created a project, in it I created a trajectory whith tool orientation folowing option. Trajectory need to turn 6 axis more than 360 degrees. The robot runs along a curve and stops at the limit of +-360 degrees on the 6th axis. Is it possible to make so that the program has had to turn the 6th axis beforehand. Now the rotation starts at +26 degrees, reaches 360 and spins the axis. Is there any way to start follow curve from -334 degrees ?
[Image: 351dfe8a7405.png]

Attached Files
.rdk   problem.rdk (Size: 2.39 MB / Downloads: 347)
Hi Tsvetkov, 

In your Curve Follow Project you have the option to "Prefered Joints for Starting points". 

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

I'm looking for option for tool to follow curve, but not to point on curve center. Meaning the tool isn't normal to the curve.Is it possible?I've tried to define TPC at the point I want it to follow, but it is still points to the curve center.
Thanks
Boris
Thank you very much, it was very helpful.
It's a pleasure Tsvetkov.

Boris, you should start a thread for your question.
A possibly add screenshots and your .rdk station.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel