Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Error when trying to run load controller kinematics

when i try and run the script it gives an error saying: unknown problem warning something went wrong

am i doing something wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Jacob,

That's weird.
Did you reach the point where you need to load the URP file or did the warning appeared before that?
If the problem occurred after the URP loading, can you attach the URP to this thread?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Jeremy,

it happened after i tried loading the program. I did have to create a quick program do to the fact that i did not have any on my controller. all of the programs i created were done in Robodk
Hi Jacob,

Yes, you need to manually create a URP on the controller. I usually recommend just adding one MoveJ (PTP) and save the URP on a USB key to load it in RoboDK.

Can you send me the URP file?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

sorry i thought i attached it

Attached Files
.urp   ghj.urp (Size: 1.9 KB / Downloads: 384)
Hi Jacob, 

It worked just fine on my end. 

Make sure to have the right robot model.
It's important to select the UR5 (not the e-series) in this case as the kinematics are quite different. 

Jeremy

Attached Files
.rdk   UR updated kinematic.rdk (Size: 2.53 MB / Downloads: 437)

Jeremy,

its still giving me the same error. even with the station you had sent and also i tried making a new station
Hi Jacob,

That's strange.
Can you make sure you are using the latest version of RoboDK?

Jeremy