Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ethernet IP connection with Siemens PLC

I have a problem between my plc and robot. I have a 1517TF-3 plc with v2.0 firmware, im using tia portal v15.1 and the robot controller is Fanuc R-30iB Plus. Im trying to communicate the plc with the robot using ethernet ip. In Tia portal im using LCCF enetScanner block, the plc works as scanner and the robot as adapter. Im sending to the robot the IP address, vendor identifier, product type,...

The robot is configured to work in rack 89 and slot 1, also it has the ip address and it communicates with the plc. But in the plc the scanner active signal is always off. The ethernet ip connection is activated and the status is online, but is not running, im using the first connection.
The settings of the robot are these:
Code:
Vendor identifier: 356
Product type:12
Product code:4
Revision Major: 3
Revision MInor:1
Assembly instance:100
Pack interval:32 ms
Output identifier: 151
Output size:32
Input identifier:101
Input size:32
Config data size:0
Rack:89
Slot:1
Ethernet ip connection:1
Robot ip address; 192.168.0.10
PLC ip address:192.168.0.1

Also in the robot ethernet ip configuration the input and output data size is 32 words
Someone knows which could be the problem?
Thanks in advice
I don't think this issue applies to RoboDK specifically but the connection between your PLC and your robot.

On the other hand, we can help you connect an IPC running RoboDK with your robot. We have a plugin that supports OPC-UA connection. You can find more information here:
https://robodk.com/doc/en/OPC-UA.html