Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FANUC Run on Robot Issue

Hello, 

I'm having a problem with the Run on Robot feature with my Fanuc LR Mate 200iD/7L robot (I'm using the V9 driver). I can properly connect and get joint positions, and I've created a simple program to just move the robot slightly to test it, which properly shows movement in RoboDk simulation. However, when I attempt to run on the robot, I see INTP-265 on my touch pendant. I saw in another post that the issue is likely improper values for registers 50 and 51 and maybe 53. When I checked the values they were set to 100, -1, and 0 respectively so I changed R[50] and R[51] to 20 and 100. This made no change, as it seems every time I try to run the program it changes the values back to 100 and -1. I then tried also changing R[53] to 100 and this prevented the INTP-265 error but the robot still did not move. I also tried adding a speed command to my program but the register values still reverted to the old ones. Any advice on this?
Hi Azabaldo,

Did you follow these steps and instructions to set up the Fanuc driver?

https://robodk.com/doc/en/Robots-Fanuc.html#DriverFanuc

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy,

Yes I did. I'm able to confirm the connection and get the joint positions, just not move the robot. Are any of the other sections required to complete or just the Fanuc Driver section?
Hi Azabaldo,

What version of RoboDK are you using? (Help->About)

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

RoboDK v5.2.1 (64 bit)
Any updates on this?
Can you update RoboDK to the latest version?

The latest version has been published today (RoboDK v5.2.2).

If you still have issues it would help if you can send us a screenshot of the log window of your driver.
I believe it is now working! Either the new software release or pulling a newer version of the driver fixed it. Thank you!