Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Failed to generate program using the Mitsubishi Post Processor

OK that makes sense. Updating to the latest version of RoboDK should work with all versions of Python.
I only used the latest version. And the default setting in robodk was to use the system python (3.10) which couldnt move the axis, then I needed to switch to 3.7 where I am now and getting consistenly the error "AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'lower'"
Do you mean you still see the error you mentioned in your previous post here?
https://robodk.com/forum/Thread-Faliled-...4#pid14794

Can you share the RDK file you used to see that error?
Yes unfortunately im still getting the error

Attached is the rdk
The RDK file was not attached. Could you please provide it so we can investigate further?
Apparently I didnt click "Add attachment".
I needed to work on other projects in the meantime. Unfortunately the test license ran out but here is the file anyway. I didnt make any progress after that.

One more thing that I noticed which I cant verify now anymore is that when creating G-Code it offsets the base coordinate in the wrong direction. If I remember correctly I needed to change the signs of the base coordinate shift to make the code run like in the TestStationRV.dk
I wouldve prefered to not the shift the base coordinates at all but that was likely my mistake somewhere?

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience of the delay.

Attached Files
.rdk   TestStationRV.rdk (Size: 583.22 KB / Downloads: 106)
I tried reproducing this error but I didn't see any issues and I was able to obtain the PRG file.

Make sure to enter the Python embedded path as Python interpreter. You can do so by following these steps:
  1. Select Tools-Options
  2. Select the Python tab
  3. Enter this in the Python interpreter field:
    C:/RoboDK/Python-Embedded/python.exe
If it still fails, are you using the Windows 64 bit version of RoboDK?
Can you try updating RoboDK to the latest version?

You can contact us through our contact form and we can send you a trial extension.