Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fanuc Robot TP Program Generated Incorrectly?

Exclamation 
I ran into a problem generating code for a Fanuc R-30iA controller.

In the RoboDK routine shown at the left of the attached image, there are several moves each separated by a speed change and change in state of a robot output. The generated code shown on the right however looks nothing like this. Speed changes are ignored in the generated code and the robot output turns on, then off again even though separated by a move instruction and a speed change in RoboDK.

How do I make the order of instructions in RoboDK the order of instructions in the TP program?

New to RoboDK, maybe its some option somewhere? Otherwise these are way out of sync.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi there,
Can you share your .rdk station?
I do agree that this doesn't make sense.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

I will recomend to check if every move is always move to the different position. By this I mean that sometimes we have a move instruction to the same place so robot can easily configure to that position. First move is MoveJ 1 so you need to set in your speed instruction speed for joint, then check what is the MoveL 2 (probably same position as in the MoveJ so that why you can't see the difference in code). You can also check that you don't have checked the option "Skip speed changes in programs" in Tools->Options->Programs.

Best regards,
Piotr