Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fanuc postprocessors

Hi guys,
I wonder, how to configure post processor for Fanuc? When I open post processor I see only a few lines (screen1), where is the rest of code that I can configure?

PS. I talk about post processor: "Fanuc RJ3".

Best regards,
Piotr

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Piotr, 

Here's the customizable post-processor. 

Have a great day. 

Jeremy

Attached Files
.py   Fanuc_Post.py (Size: 53.95 KB / Downloads: 1,000)
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi,
I have a strange error while generated the code for all basic post processor for Fanuc (screen1). I found that these error only occured when I had call program inside MainProgram, Program Call adjusted from Program Events work fine, but with program call manually added it don't. In attachement my station and basic post. 

I have a one more question about basic post processors. I understand that these basics posts are appeal to some files, but I don't know to what files. I ask about that because I want to use drip feed option.

Best regards,
Piotr

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.py   Fanuc_RJ3_DripFeed.py (Size: 1.12 KB / Downloads: 434)
.rdk   Stacja J-Jacht.rdk (Size: 6.58 MB / Downloads: 413)
Hi guys,
maybe someone know what's going on with that post processor?

Piotr
Hi Piotr,

I recommend you to update RoboDK to the latest version. We fixed this issue a few weeks ago.

Albert
Hi guys,
I adjust a postprocessor for Fanuc and have problem to implement drip feeding like it is used in RJ3 Drip Feed postprocessor. The script for drip feeding is commented in that editable postprocessor but I don't know how to use it to automatically create that python file ("Fanuc_SendProgram_DripFeed.py).
Can you send me an editable post for RJ3 Drip Feed to check how it works or maybe some advice how to implement it?

Best regards,
Piotr
Hi Piotr,

I sent you an email regarding that.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel