Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fusion 360 does not want to load projects into robodk

Question 
hello, so im new to this program and I have been watching the instruction videos. I'm trying to import a piece i made in fusion360 to robodk to lasercut it. however, there is no problem in loading the model into robodk but when I try to load the curves I select the curves and the faces and when i tick yes to proceed fusion gives me an error

"Not enough values to unpack (expected 3, got 2)" and some possible locations. cant find any fix on the internet.

thanks in advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you install the latest version of RoboDK?
It should include the last version of the Fusion plugin as well (no need to re-download).

If so, can you provide the sample file as f3d format and steps to reproduce?

Albert
Howdy Albert,

RoboDK seems like a great program!

Add me to the list. :)

I loaded RoboDK and did the manual setup for the Add-In with Fusion 360. RoboDK appears in the toolbar. When I click on any of the options, fusion says "RoboDK Software not installed. Download and install RoboDK from our website:" I downloaded a fresh version with the same results. I am on the trial version. Any ideas?

MacOS Catalina Version 10.15.3
RoboDK v4.2.3 Trial
Fusion 360 2.0.8156

Thanks
Hi Bewler,

Are you on the trial version downloaded from our website, or on a trial version provided by us directly?

If you are in the first situation, send me a private message with your email address, I'll send you a fully unlocked version of RoboDK. That should solve your problem as our free trial has some limitations related to the usage of the plugins.

Jeremy