Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How delete characters in a robot program

Hello,

There are characters "G161" that appears when I generate a robot program (see ProgrammeSEW.cnc) with the GCode_BnR post-processor, but I don't want it, how can I modify the post-processor to delete these characters when I generate the robot program ?

Thanks,

Yohan

Attached Files
.rdk   LUCAS - ROBOT CARTÉSIEN 3 AXES - 1 ROBOT.rdk (Size: 712.52 KB / Downloads: 308)
.cnc   ProgrammeSEW.cnc (Size: 642 bytes / Downloads: 260)
This depends on the settings you use and the post processor. I noticed you are using a custom G-code post processor that you did not provide. The G161 is probably being added by your post processor.

You can also disable all custom M codes in the program Events menu. More information here:
https://robodk.com/doc/en/Robot-Machinin...ningEvents
Hello Albert,

I use the GCode_BnR post-processor for syntax reason, what is the common GCode which is not custom post-processor ? If its syntax match with the syntax I want I would use it.

When I want to edit the GCode_BnR, I just can edit the python code of the post-processor, how can I access to the M codes ? 

Thanks,
You would have to create a "Trap" for the "M_Code" keyword in the "def RunCode" function. 

Something like:

Code:
If code.startswith("M_Code"):
Do this
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

I tried but I don't know where the "def RunCode" function is in the GCode_BnR post processor, could you take a look at the attached code to help me? Also, is there a Python command that could remove a specific string "G161" in my code?

Thanks for your help,

Attached Files
.py   GCode_BnR_modif.py (Size: 1.53 KB / Downloads: 192)
Hi Yohan,

What you posted is the compiled version of the post-processor.

Send me an email and I'll send you the uncompiled version.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel