Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Install-Repair-Uninstaller damaged/uncomplete

Hi,

I have contacted customer service but it takes time to get help so i will try to ask here to. On my macbook pro I am having a problem with searching and selecting a path to the Python interpereter. When i click on the folder that should open so that i can search and choose a path it will not show. I first thought this was an issue with the app so i wanted to uninstall and reinstall the app. But it says that the uninstaller is "damaged or uncomplete". So the question is how do i uninstall the app without having the uninstaller?

Problems:

1.  Choosing correct path for python interpereter, "search files won't show" i have allowed the app full access of disk files..
  2. Uninstalling app when uninstaller is damaged, you can see in the pic below that the icon on the uninstaller has a white "stopsign" mark over.

Please help me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

.zip   RoboDK-Install-Repair-Uninstall.app.zip (Size: 89.17 KB / Downloads: 148)
We'll take a look at the issue with selecting the Python interpreter path. In the meantime, you can manually copy/paste the path.

You can simply delete the RoboDK folder and RoboDK App and it should have the same effect as uninstalling it.