Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

License renewal not working valid until 1970-jan-01

Hi,

last week we renewed our RoboDk license, the confirmation email says:

'This is a subscription license, valid until 1970-Jan-01'
The title bar on the RoboDK application says: [b]LICENSE EXPIRED[/b]

It looks like its stuck at the lincense server side!?

Can you guys help us sorting out the license renwal !?

like to hear from you guys A.S.A.P.

Regards De Besturing
We just fixed the renewal issue with your license. It should work now.

Let us know if you still have issues.
(09-28-2022, 11:19 AM)Albert Wrote: We just fixed the renewal issue with your license. It should work now.

yes, it works :)
thank you for your quick response and fix.
(09-28-2022, 11:19 AM)Albert Wrote: We just fixed the renewal issue with your license. It should work now.

Hi Albert,

Concerning our license there seems to be a hick-up, as of yesterday the status now says Trial 6 days left,  Could you peek at what's happening on the license server side so the problem can be resolved?

Thanx De Besturing
It should be fixed now. Can you confirm.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(10-25-2022, 07:00 PM)Jeremy Wrote: It should be fixed now. Can you confirm.

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy, 

It is working at least the trial version is now a professional license. From my recollection this should be an educational license since we’re a non profit organisation. Like to hear from you!

regards De Besturing!
Hi De Besturing,

Thanks a lot for your honesty.

I'll fix that up.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi guys,

For some reason our license says that it's maintenance will expire in 14 days, I geus this means that our robodk software could be updated when there is an version update. I checked our credit card balans overview and we should be fine for another year  (24-Month subscription), can you confirm that and elaborate on the maintenance expiration. 

Regards De Besturing
Hi!
Can you contact us at info@robodk.com sharing your license code so that we can take a closer look?