Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Locking the table during milling

Hi to everyone!

I have robot with an external axis. Is it possible to lock the table so that it only rotates to change the processing side(0-90; 90-180; 180-270; 270-0)?

Thanks in advance

Attached Files
.rdk   Test_rot_table.rdk (Size: 1.53 MB / Downloads: 349)
Not the way the program was imported. 
For it to work, you would need to have it split into 4 Robot Machining projects. 

You should be able to do so easily by activating this option before importing the program. 

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy

I try this functions, but this is don`t work.
I export from the Alphacam, create 4 separate operations, but when exported in RoboDK they are combined into one

Serg
Strange, must be linked to the way the programs are generated by AlphaCAM, preventing RDK from identifying the operations...

Could you import one operation at a time? Like 4 clicks instead of one?
Can you retrieve the generated NC file from Alphacam, it might be hidden in your temp file during the transfer to RoboDK.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi, Jeremy

There are two files in the attachment, zip from temp and photo programs with alphacam.
I don't know why, but if program generate with tool waterjet, the program is created correctly. But when I use tool mill, all part generate like one program

Serg

Attached Files Image(s)

.zip   AlphacamRobotIntegration.zip (Size: 16.52 KB / Downloads: 256)