Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Manual

Hi 
if i have a real robot and want to connect it to robodk and do simulation, how can i do this ?
i saw great videos on robodk channel and i want the steps to do the same 
i sent an email to info@robodk
thanks in advance
(08-27-2019, 04:15 PM)Abdelrahman Wrote: Hi 
if i have a real robot and want to connect it to robodk and do simulation, how can i do this ?
i saw great videos on robodk channel and i want the steps to do the same 
i sent an email to info@robodk
thanks in advance

Hello, it would help if you mention which kind of robot you have. There is some documentation online.
Before sending an email to info@robodk.com, make sure to have read the online documentation here : https://robodk.com/doc/en/Getting-Started.html

Jeremy
Hi jeremy
I have already read the documents and finished the tutorial on YouTube ,so it is time to move to this stage such as this video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCD--kokh4s
from robodk channel

Abdelrahman
Then back to the other question.
What is the robot you want to connect to?

If the robot is supported, you simply need to connect your RoboDK PC and the robot to the same network.
Set both with static IP addresses in the same range.
Then in RoboDK: "Main Menu"->"Connect"->"Connect Robot".
Enter the IP address of the robot.
"ping" and "Connect" should then work.

Jeremy
my robot is "PKM XMINI " in RoboDK library
I would be grateful if you gave me information in this part cause i'm a bit weak in control field
This robot uses a Siemens Sinumerik 840D controller. You should be able to generate programs with the default post processor (Siemens_840D_PKM or Siemens_Sinumerik post) and program it offline.

We don't have a driver for this robot controller so you won't be able to use the driver. You should be able to transfer files over FTP though.
How can i do this ?
By selecting the right post processor for your controller and by following the little step by step I gave you in the last post I maid.