Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mecademic Meca500 R3 gripper

(04-05-2022, 12:29 PM)Vijay1212 Wrote: Sure. Can you please check and let me know. The file attached shows that the path is perfect and the robot runs perfectly but sometimes, robot can't even reach the targets

I don't understand what is the error. The same project file runs the program perfectly but now the robot shows a perfectly estimated tool path but when I try to simulate it,  the robot does not reach the targets. Can you please check the attached video, you will get a clear idea about the error I am facing.

Attached Files
.mp4   robodk.mp4 (Size: 12.4 MB / Downloads: 228)
"Estimated tool path" is for reachability purposes, it does not account for singularities and joint limits.
In this project you have an elbow singularity. 

I tweaked your project a bit to make it work. 
I moved the robot base 10 mm toward the part and I changed the tool orientation to 90 deg and 90 deg under "preferred orientation". 

Jeremy

Attached Files
.rdk   New Teeth RDK Fixed.rdk (Size: 3.87 MB / Downloads: 265)
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy
Thank you so much for the reply. I can see in your attached image the path is successfully solved. But when I open the file you sent on my PC. I still have the same error. Can you please help me find the error?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are not opening the right file.
I can see it from the name of the station and the fact the robot base is still in contact with your aluminum frame.
The robot base needs to be moved forward.

Jeremy?
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hello Jeremy,
Thank you for the input. I have opened the file which you sent and tried to update and simulate but I am having the same error. I downloaded the file again which you sent and did not make any changes, but still having the same error

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't understand, I just downloaded the file of my previous post and it worked.

Even if you have the red X, you can press Simulate and run the program until it reaches the issue.
What do you see? Can you provide a screen shot of the station with the robot pannel opened?

Jeremy

Hello Jeremy
I try to make a video from start (by downloading the station you created). Please check and let me know how can I solve this error.
Link - https://youtu.be/k-WNU2HidrM

Regards
I don't understand, it works just fine on my end...
Can you try to run the second white program after you download it from my post (the first one is irrelevant as it was opened -show instructions-, RDK won't update it).
Does it run?
If you completely remove the app and retract motion does it help ("-" botton)
If you move the robot base forward does it help?

Can you tell me what version of RDK you are using? "Help->About"

I tried to run the second program, but it does not work as well. having the same error.
Also, I tried to move the robot's position, but it does not work, as it mentions robot cannot reach targets.
Is there any tolerance setting present which might be indifferent in my settings as it opens in your PC settings?

I am using RoboDK V5.4.1 Version of robodk. I tried to uninstall and reinstall again but did not work.