Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Model Robot Dobot Magician

Hello!

I've the Dobot-Magician model, but "redesigned", to perform "Model robot" I don't find the relationship so that J3 and the base of the gripper remain parallel to the horizontal even changing J2, an example can also be seen in the ABB robot IRB 6660-130 / 3.1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rdk   Ying-Yang_Original-Copia.rdk (Size: 5.53 MB / Downloads: 649)
I noticed that you modeled the Dobot robot as a 6-axis robot. If you want to add axis coupling for joints 2 and 3 you should select Joint Senses in the Parameters menu. See image attached.

You'll then be able to double click on the joint limits for joints 2 or 3 and update your allowed joint space for joints 2 and 3.

More information here:
https://robodk.com/blog/robot-axis-coupling/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you Albert!

I will try the university computers for the license. Excellent information about axis coupling.
(12-10-2019, 10:22 PM)Albert Wrote: I noticed that you modeled the Dobot robot as a 6-axis robot. If you want to add axis coupling for joints 2 and 3 you should select Joint Senses in the Parameters menu. See image attached.

You'll then be able to double click on the joint limits for joints 2 or 3 and update your allowed joint space for joints 2 and 3.

More information here:
https://robodk.com/blog/robot-axis-coupling/

On educational version, I doesn't allow me enable the option "Axes optimization" 
and the part "Robot joint behavior" I don't know find the option "Custom".

I need a license professional?
An Educational license should be enough for you to change this parameter. Make sure you have internet if you are trying to use a Network license.

If you have license issues you can send us an email at info@robodk.com.
(12-11-2019, 06:14 PM)Albert Wrote: An Educational license should be enough for you to change this parameter. Make sure you have internet if you are trying to use a Network license.

If you have license issues you can send us an email at info@robodk.com.

Ready! Thank you very much Albert

I tried the trial version, but I went into developer mode (Ctrl + Alt + Shift + D) and it worked.

Does the developer mode allow you to save the changes?
Since you are building this robot from scratch, being in developer mode or not it doesn't make a difference.