Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Modify flange Pose on Motoman HC10

Hi, 

When retrieving the pose from the robot base to flange, I find that the RPY values are incorrect (XYZ are correct), and I found that the robot I have uses a Pose that is 180 deg off on the Z-axis compared to roboDK. Is there a way to adjust this in roboDK other than creating a tool with the correct the settings and transform the coordinates? I have attached two pictures that might be of help to understand the issue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you want to rotate the base frame you can select Parameters and rotate the Z axis of your base frame pose. As shown in this image:

Do you know if this applies to all HC10 robots?
Hello,
But is there a way to move the flange CS? In my simple mind if i can move the flang

I have the same issue, i have a Siemens 840D Sinumerick running a Kuka KR240. If i move the base as suggested the virtual robot does not match the cell layout. The tool is relative to the flange, i have a offset in the machine parameters on the 840D. I think i need the flange CS in DK to match the actual MC Parameters. I have -90 flip on $MC_ROBX_TFLWP_RPY1 and a 230mm linear offset as seen in the screen shot.

Also,
Is there a way to connect to a Sinumerick 840D yet? It would be fantastic if i could connect to the robot and then....I do have the CAL version of DK so please let me know if there is a way.

Thanks
Eric M.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, you can adjust the position and orientation of the flange of your robot model. Since you have a Siemens Sinumerik 840D controller you may need to adjust this and other settings manually. To do so, you should simply adjust the Tool pose in the robot parameters menu.