Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nachi FD11 controller connection with Robot DRIVE

Hi, 

I now preparing to connect the Nachi robot, FD11 controller with RoboDK Robot Driver.
But I couldn't find any solutions like other Robot(FANUC, MOTOMAN..), and how could it possible to connect by using Ethernet TCP/IP protocol.

I can get successful PING IP address through ROBOT IP/COM ping button, but I now guess additional module is needed to establish connection.

Thank you.
RoboDK does not have a robot driver for Nachi by default. The driver allows having a tight link between the PC and the robot and requires a communication option on the robot controller.

On the other hand, you should be able to generate programs offline for Nachi FD controllers without any issues.
Does the robot have an FTP server? If so, you should be able to send files through FTP. Otherwise you may have to use a USB disk or a memory card.
Is it still true that the Nachi drivers are not available by default, and is there a way to load the driver manually?
We do not have a RoboDK driver for Nachi at this moment. The communication interface between a computer and the Nachi controller is a software option that is not available by default. If you can provide more information about the set of instructions the Nachi controller requires (such as socket protocol or serial communication) we can help you add a driver for Nachi.
Hi
I wanted to check aboutv the status of this FD11 Nachi controller driver, is it available now?
Thanks
(01-29-2019, 06:26 PM)Albert Wrote: We do not have a RoboDK driver for Nachi at this moment. The communication interface between a computer and the Nachi controller is a software option that is not available by default. If you can provide more information about the set of instructions the Nachi controller requires (such as socket protocol or serial communication) we can help you add a driver for Nachi.

Hello Albert,
I have access to the Nachi robot with a CFD controller and I have the manuals with the set of instructions for the Nachi control - socket protocol with samples of how to communicate and a list of available commands.
I'm interested to add a driver for Nachi.
Regards
Hi Tom,

It would be great if you can send us an email with the information so we can start looking at adding the driver for Nachi.
info@robodk.com

Thank you,

Albert
Ok Great
I've sent all the details to your email.
Regards, Tomasz
Hi Albert.
Our company is also interested in Driver Nachi.
We understand that you have a lot of task, but I wanted to ask: approx when you can expect the appearance of this driver?

Thanks in advance.

Maxim.

To Tom.

Hi
Within the framework of the upcoming project, we have to write your own driver to embed a robot into tech-processes. As I understand it, you have information on this topic. If you can, we ask share it with us. For its part, if this project will take place we will be able to share our experience.

Thanks in advance.
Maxim.

PS: For further conference, we can go to private messages.
Hello Maxim, yes, we gathered some information from Nachi regarding this topic but we are not able of preparing the driver. We don't have enough time/ capacity for such a great task. If you ever decide to try to do it I hope you can share some information maybe we can be of any help.

regards Tom

(10-13-2021, 06:41 AM)Rumax Wrote: Hi Albert.
Our company is also interested in Driver Nachi.
We understand that you have a lot of task, but I wanted to ask: approx when you can expect the appearance of this driver?

Thanks in advance.

Maxim.

To Tom.

Hi
Within the framework of the upcoming project, we have to write your own driver to embed a robot into tech-processes. As I understand it, you have information on this topic. If you can, we ask share it with us. For its part, if this project will take place we will be able to share our experience.

Thanks in advance.
Maxim.

PS: For further conference, we can go to private messages.