Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Network licenc use offline mode

Hello,

If I have Network licenc is there any method tho use it in offline mode?
I have some project where i can't to connect to internet (automotive), If I can borrow my network licenc for 24 hours to offline will be perfect.

Tibi
Hi Tibi,

Network licenses require an internet connection.
But I think that if you connect to the internet and let RDK open and disconnect from the internet you can get away with it for a day or so.
At least it uses to be the case, not sure if that changed as we improved our licensing system recently.

If you contact us through "help"->"Request Support" we can replace your network license with a Dongle license for a very small fee.
This way you won't need the internet anymore.

Have a great day.
Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Can you share the network license with others? If not, what do I need to do to set up a shared license?
Yes, you can share your license with your team. You can activate and deactivate your license on multiple computers but only on one computer at a time if you have one license. The same Network license code can host multiple licenses if you purchased more than one license.

You can find more information here:
https://robodk.com/lic-FAQ