Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Python CSV file to Program (XYZ) with 7. axis

Hi,

I have tried running the Python Script "ImportCSV_XYZ" with updating the speed in the program for each point. Unfortunately, I cannot get the 7th axis to run with the program, as the 7th axis does not move. 
I have tried selecting "Move External Axes" under Axes Optimization -> "More Options".

How do I make the 7th axis move in the program?

Best regards 
Jonas

Attached Files
.rdk   CSV file to program (XYZ) with 7. axis robot.rdk (Size: 3.68 MB / Downloads: 40)
.py   ImportCSV_XYZ.py (Size: 4.81 KB / Downloads: 32)
.zip   CSV File.zip (Size: 516 bytes / Downloads: 32)
I have attached a few pictures where; 

1) "Program Sample XYZS 7th axis not moving" is how the robot + 7th axis moves at the end point of the XYZS program 

2) Move 7th axis with moving ToolFrame with respect to Reference Frame is how the robot + 7th axis must be able to move in the end point of the program. However, this is done by manually moving the robot + 7th axis in the Z-direction, where it works with the robot being synchronized with the 7th axis

Best regards
Jonas

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would recommend using the Curve Follow Project to apply optimization settings individually for different trajectories

You can import this CSV file as a curve using the File->Open command

You can use the Program Events tab to set the required speeds or r.click on generated program->Show instructions and then add the required additional speed commands

I attached your station with an example CFP based on the CSV file provided.
We can discuss your project in more detail if you contact us at info@robodk.com.

Attached Files
.rdk   example_cfp.rdk (Size: 3.68 MB / Downloads: 35)