• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Robot Axis-1 rotation different in real and simulation

Axis rotation direction is different in real robot and RoboDk simulation

according the picture from this forum positive rotation for Axis-1 is CCW
but in simulation it is in CW direction

Do I miss anything here

your help me understanding it is appreciated
Hi,

If you download the data sheet for this robot, you can see the axis angles given. See attached pictures from the data sheet and RoboDK.
For axis 1, Clockwise rotation is positive, just like that in RoboDK and goes up to +185 degree and CCW goes up to -185 degree.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-01-2021, 02:25 PM)Vineet Wrote: Hi,

If you download the data sheet for this robot, you can see the axis angles given. See attached pictures from the data sheet and RoboDK.
For axis 1, Clockwise rotation is positive, just like that in RoboDK and goes up to +185 degree and CCW goes up to -185 degree.

Hi Vineet,
thank you for your clarification
Following the axis assignment that Jeremy shared (which I have attached before) I was trying to understand why the actual rotation for joint 1/4/6 (simulation and real robot) is mad opposite to DH- parameter definition of roboDk, which I have access to as am using roboDK with professional license
(04-01-2021, 09:44 PM)Ashe Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 02:25 PM)Vineet Wrote: Hi,

Hi Vineet,
thank you for your clarification
Following the axis assignment that Jeremy shared (which I have attached before) I was trying to understand why the actual rotation for joint 1/4/6 (simulation and real robot) is mad opposite to DH- parameter definition of roboDk, which I have access to as am using roboDK with professional license

I found sense vector defined in roboDk, I think kuka also you sense.
I am curious how do we use that in DH parameter assignment?