Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Robot path

.mp4   ur10.mp4 (Size: 461.71 KB / Downloads: 375)
Hi, i have a python programme which generates the robot programme, but the generated paths are weird, and the robot does a lot of unnecesarry 180 degree turns etc. I have added a short video of the problem(sry for low resolution forgot to change it, there should be no 180 deg turrning of the part, or the unnecesary rotation of robot joints. When i run the program directly from python without generating a new program first everything goes smoothly
Your target configurations are not set properly it seems.

Is python just generating the program or is it generating the target too?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(05-05-2021, 06:11 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Your target configurations are not set properly it seems.

Is python just generating the program or is it generating the target too?

Jeremy

python is generating the targets aswell. when i execute the movements inside the same python script using robot.MoveJ(some targets), everything works perfectly, but when i create a new program, and generate the instructuons inside it using program.MoveJ(some targets) so i can run it later, it does this weird stuff
Can you provide the .RDK station with the code?
Or even better, a simplified version of the station creating the issue and the code related?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel