Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sanding Program And Blend Radius

Yes, the modifications are important.

In the approach and retract movement, instead of making it 0 mm, you should use the "-" sign to remove the app or retract all together.

If you "right-click"->"show instruction" RDK will consider you potentially made modifications to your program. To avoid overwritting any mod of yours, if you press "update" again in the Robot Machining Program with new parameters, it will create a new version of the program at the bottom of your station tree.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Jeremy,
So in regards to the post changes. Can you tell me which post is the default post for the UR10? There are many different post but some of them look like they aren't really doing anything but checking the version of Python I am using
They should all be doing something, but I would recommend the first one "Universal Robots".

Make sure to have the latest version as we made some modifications to the UR post 2 weeks ago.
https://robodk.com/whatsnew?Dw

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel