Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Setrobot.exe not running

Question 
Hello, I am attempting the setup the maketp.exe file, but it is asking me to run setrobot.exe first. When I select run as administrator, a command prompt flickers, but nothing else happens. Do I need to create a cell first? I am quite confused.

Thank you,

Jeremiah~ Robotics Developer
Yes, you should first create a Roboguide cell, save it and run this setrobot command. Make sure to create a cell with a robot having the same number of axes.

Make sure to include the correct number of external axes if you have any.

Once you have a Roboguide cell saved you'll then be able to select that cell with setrobot.
(08-04-2022, 06:59 AM)Albert Wrote: Yes, you should first create a Roboguide cell, save it and run this setrobot command. Make sure to create a cell with a robot having the same number of axes.

Make sure to include the correct number of external axes if you have any.

Once you have a Roboguide cell saved you'll then be able to select that cell with setrobot.
Awesome, now I'm not getting a grey pop-up box saying "error executing maketp: path not found" 
I'm not sure why this would be. I was able to make it work by loading the ls file directly into the cell in roboguide and then loading it from there, but not directly from robodk.